Waterflow switch • threaded
The Profit waterflow switches, type WFST, are used for the detection of a water flow in fire sprinkler piping systems. The installation is with a threaded male connector into a classic threaded malleable tee.
- Suitable for 1", 1¼", 1½" and 2"
- Only suitable for wet systems on classic threaded tees
- All parts have a corrosion resistant finish
- Contains two synchronised switches (SPDT contacts model)
- Working temperature: 0°C to 49°C
- Working pressure:
- UL/FM: 450 PSI
- CE: 16 bar
- UL approved / FM approved / CE approved