Piping Logistics produces and supplies components for Sprinkler (FIRE) and HVAC installations. Our business model consists in establishing long-term partnerships with our customers, keeping one of the largest stocks in Europe and providing excellent aftersales service and favorable sales conditions. With our privileged location in the centre of Europe, we strive for just-in-time deliveries.
The “PROFIT” brand is already well known in the fire protection industry market since 15 years and recently we are making our name in the HVAC industry as well. Nowadays the Profit brand consists of a wide range of grooved fittings, couplings and accessories combined with a growing range of valves and hoses.
You will work together with our product managers in our Engineering and R&D department, developing new products, adapting/improving existing products, researching new products as an extension of our product range.
You are also responsible for the quality of our products, the certificates, Quality Control and the negotiation with new and current suppliers. You will advise our sales and customer service in technical questions and help customers directly when necessary.
In short, a very extensive and flexible range of tasks with the focus on the technical / product.
Civil/industrial engineer, preferably with a first experience.
You can think up ‘out of the box’ solutions.
- You are enthusiastic and communicative.
- Short trips abroad are no problem for you.
- You’ve had your first work experience and have experience with a 3D drawing software package.
- You have a strong affinity with technology.
- You can work independently and in a structured way.
- You speak and write fluently Dutch and English.
We offer you
We offer you a varied and exciting job in an enthusiastic team of experts. You will have the opportunity to work on challenging projects and to grow professionally.
We welcome you to a family business where you are encouraged in your development.
- You can count on an open culture and great colleagues.
- We offery you a attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits.
Did we spark your interest? Then please send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org together with your resume and motivational letter.