Angle-pad rigid coupling
Angle-pad couplings GKA provide a full rigid connection of grooved pipes and/or grooved fittings. The coupling has been designed to achieve angular and axial stiffness by firmly clamping in the groove base. Small internal dents give an anti-torsional resistance and the angled bolt-pads guarantee rigidity under all pipe and groove conditions.
- Available sizes: 1 – 16 inch
- Working pressure: 300 PSI
- CNBOP certified / FM approved / UL certified / EAC certified
- Coating: red painted / galvanized
- Ultimate rigidity, minimum axial tolerance
The following sizes are also available on request, in container: 73mm / 141,3mm / 165,1mm.